Thought I'd get a 660 but ended up with something else

I joined about a month ago and thought I’d get a Trident, but at the dealer I saw a mint 2020 Bonneville Bud Ekins edition. It was flawless with one thousand miles.
I couldn’t say no.

My brother had a 1967 Bonneville which he bought new , so having this one brings back a lot of memories. It’s a blast to ride and very comfortable.

9 Likes

Nice one! Happy new bike day. Surely you know we’d appreciate a picture or two? :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome in, sounds like you’ve had a great deal and with the associated memories there really was no other choice. As above we will of course require some photos :+1:

1 Like

There she is.

8 Likes

Lovely colours!! Wishing you very many happy miles.

1 Like

Thanks, Mrs. V.!

2 Likes

Happy new bike day. The bike looks fabulous :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s a beauty…!
Good to have you here, it’s a great forum.

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s good “not to stick to the plan”.

1 Like

Absolutely. No regrets.

4 Likes

Beautiful, and the correct choice!

1 Like

One of the fun challenges of having this type of bike is how to hang farkle on it without ruining the style.

1 Like

Chobers.
Nice one great picture enjoy your new purchase.
Joe

1 Like

Thanks, Joe. I’m in Maine USA and the temperature is a little too low for riding at the moment, but I’ve checked the air in the tires a couple of times and I’m ready!

2 Likes

chobers.
Now you are taking the Michael. Here its cold it raining and i try to keep a smile on my face. But yes of course you will get out there soon enough.
Joe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.