Tiger 1200 GT Explorer

Nice one. More touring stories coming our way soon. What’s not to like. Enjoy it when you get it. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Cheers mate. Ride it in first, big tour coming up mid August!

1 Like

I’ve been reading the owner’s (213 pages…) manual - blimey, that takes some studying!

Every other page in owner’s manuals seem to warn you of impending injury or death if you don’t read the next page in the owner’s manual properly …

Too right! It’s one warning after another! :joy:

If you didn’t know that riding a motorcycle was fun and just read a manual first you’d not go near one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

I’d be terrified to even look at one! :rofl:

And the bike will arrive with almost as many warning stickers on it, so make sure you have a hairdryer to hand :+1:

3 Likes

As far as I could tell most are already taken off, so that would be a bonus! :grinning:

2 Likes

Great bikes - really comfortable and powerful. Ive got Rally Explorer and so far can not fault. Enjoy the bike - they are a hoot.

3 Likes

One fantastic piece of equipment that you never knew you that youd love - tha blind spot radar. Absolutely superb, every bike should have this as standard…

1 Like

I’ve had 2 Explorer’s in the past and I’m test riding the new one this Saturday.

3 Likes

I’m sure you’ll like it. It’s a brilliant bike.

1 Like

I’ll bet you can’t wait, Wim. I once had a 150 bhp ZZR 1100, and I can imagine what that much power would feel like on an adventure bike. Be careful, you’ll feel invincible!

2 Likes

Yep, getting very impatient, Dave. I got word today that the licenseplate number is registered, and that I can probably take delivery on Saturday. I’ll have to be careful - it is very fast very quickly! I’m used to a lot of buffeting on my speed triple, behind the screen that is nearly absent…

3 Likes

We need lots of pictures come Saturday Wim :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

No problem at all if they manage to get it ready, Steve! :grinning:

5 Likes

So, is tomorrow still the big day?

2 Likes

Yes it is - I just had a call from the dealer that it’s all ready for me to take delivery tomorrow morning! :smiley:

9 Likes

No sleep tonight :laughing: