Torquay by car

Well I’ve got the wife and the dog with me, so not much choice. Been down here all week in glorious sunshine. Here are a few pics for you. The yacht went up in smoke about 6 weeks ago
Tried again to load them. Comes up, snap something went wrong, try again. :sob::sob:

1 Like

Pics aren’t working out too well for me…

A very long time since l was in Torquay, hope you’re having a fab time, burnt out boat or no :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m doing this on my mobile phone, which might be the problem. I’ll have to wait till I get home and do it on the computer.

2 Likes

doesn’t work on computer either :wink:

1 Like

Blast. Oh well I had good intentions. Maybe because its been boiling hot today. Yep that’s it I’ll blame the weather. :joy::joy:

Had a similar problem with pics, basically I didn’t wait for the pics to upload before sending the post.
A bit of patience and it works :grin:

1 Like

That’s it, kick me when I’m down :sob::sob:

Lovely part of the world @Bikerman for a holiday. However it does get very busy. Enjoy.

1 Like

You’re not kidding, way too many cars. And I’m part of the problem, as I’m in one. Fantastic scenery. When I get home I’ll post a few pics of the trip. We’ll fingers crossed that is. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Well here’s the elusive yacht that went up in smoke, plus a few other pics too.
1st and 2nd pictures are from the Babbacombe Model Village

The tank at Slapton Sands

And the famous Yacht, at Torquey

1 Like