Torque Wrench from Lidl's

Just popped into Lidl and bought this torque wrench. 80-210 NM. £19.99. Don’t let the price fool you, I’ve had Parkside stuff from Lidl’s before, it’s made in Germany, and it’s always given 100% service, still got a disc grinder and planer from 10 years ago, still going as good as the 1st day I bought them. This wrench is made in Austria

11 Likes

I bought my talk wench from Aldi about five years ago. Only used it about six or seven times so I guess I won’t be wearing it out. I just wish they would sell one with a lower range. But then again, I’ve always managed with “just a final nip” so I suppose I don’t really need another one.

1 Like

I bought a Norbar one many years ago now. That tops out at 50 Nm’s. I might be changing my rear shock unit in the near future, so I thought, why not. Need to get to 100Nms for that one, hence the wrench from Lidl’s.

2 Likes

‘Talk wench’? A loquacious female? Who is she? The rest of the post still kind of makes sense, I suppose…

1 Like

loquacious

Excellent

1 Like

Loquacious, had to look that up.

Please allow me to respectfully say, ‘You daft bugger’ :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you. :grinning:

1 Like

Me too Andy! :laughing:

Just bought one as it JUST goes to the torque of the rear wheel nut on the speedie.
Sure, wouldn’t use it on a space rocket (although the brits probably did last night…) but definitely a good buy. Cheers!

3 Likes

Rear wheel nut is 146nm innit? plenty of play then.

1 Like

You’re right of course! Sorry, for some reason i thought it was 200 nm.

1 Like