TOTAL TRIUMPH (Somerset) selling Scrambler (et al)gear lever

I don’t normally promote anything to do with TOTAL Triumph but the information below is from an email I received from them yesterday evening and might be of benefit to any members with one of the listed compatible fitment machines.

Since the ad. offer is postage included there’d be little advantage in me going there to buy and/or collect but, if there IS a perceived advantage in doing so then let me know - I live fewer than 10 miles away and would be (reluctantly :-)) willing to compromise my principles for a/any fellow forum member (e.g.Wim?) if necessary or advantageous.

Hunker down, folks, Isha’s coming …

FOLDING GEAR LEVER (ALUMINIUM)

This folding gear lever was originally intended for use on the Explorer / Tiger 1200 range, but has been checked and tested for us on the following models now;

Scrambler 865 - 2006 > 2015

Bonneville 790/865 - 2001 > 2015

Bonneville T100 865 - 2001 > 2015

You can see photos of the fitment on the advert link below - a very simple install involving removal of the lock bolt and sliding the original gear lever off, with this as a direct replacement. This lever is only 1/3 the price of an original replacement Scrambler 900 lever!

Able to be fitted through a range of positions - before any issues with clearance on the clutch cover above, and of course in the case of a drop or fall, these folding levers often survive and at least enable you to continue your journey and not require replacement.

RRP £86 - Now £35 inc UK Delivery

Part Number - A9778027

Colour - Silver

Includes 1 x Folding Gear Lever

Now available by eBay link below…

Strictly limited quantity available, on a first come first served basis.

RRP £139 - NOW £35

4 Likes