Triumph Trident 660 Review [MCN]

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/bike-reviews/triumph/trident-660/2021/

2 Likes

Looks pretty, save the mirrors.
Based on this review it sounds like a fun machine.

I rode one. It was a fun machine but you really have to ring its neck, that was half the fun though. I’m not sure I’d like to buy a second hand one off me though because its going to get constant hard abuse :rofl: suspension was far too harsh on bumpy roads though but I suppose its built to a price.

1 Like

If you’re used to a faster, more powerful bike then, at first, you’re likely to be looking for perfomance that isn’t there. Years ago I rode my RF900 to a race school at Cadwell Park where we took to the track on Yamaha 400’s. For the first few laps I kept bouncing off the rev-limiter all over the place.

2 Likes

True, I came off a superduke onto the trident :rofl:
I did love it though, its a great little fun bike. I couldn’t live with the harsh ride when so many of our roads are bumpy, that is something that annoys me on most bikes. They focus on out and out handling so much they end up harsh and actually slower on real world bumpy roads.

2 Likes

That’s some of the joy, i loved riding my Morini 3 1/2 sport, I could use absolutely every pony it had and the handling and brakes were just perfect.

1 Like