Wim's Get Well Soon Card

After the bad news today I thought, seeing as getting a card signed by everyne is a bit impractical, it might be a nice idea if we have a place just for messages to @Vulpes . No chat, just your messages for Wim.

3 Likes

Bloody Hell, Wim, if you didn’t want to meet up you only had to say so! A bit drastic to hospitalise yourself :grinning:
Hope you’re not in too much pain and the nurses are looking after you. Get well soon mate​:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Get well soon Wim.
Bikes and plans can be replaced, just like Danilo Petrucci be “happy to be alive”.
Knowing you we’ll be getting photos of the hospital food posted soon. :wink:
Word of advice - don’t laugh with broken ribs.

Get well soon mate. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hope you make a speedy recovery Wim, broken ribs are painful so keep taking the tablets and do what thd nurses tell you to do but watch out for codine as it can make you constipated DAMHIK

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear about the accident. I hope you’re feeling better soon :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Get well soon. Hope the drugs are helping!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better soon, Wim. They say it’s better to move about rather than lie in bed, so be sure to chase the nurses. It’s for your own good. :grin:

2 Likes

Get well soon mate. I’m gutted that you can’t make Ireland, but so pleased that you will be able to in the future. Get some rest now, speak soon.

2 Likes

Shocking news Wim. Best wishes for your recovery. I am sure you will be well looked after.

2 Likes

Hope things are not too bad @Vulpes .
I don’t often come on here, but wanted to send my regards after @Dawsy pasted a link across, cheers.

1 Like

Cheers Eldon!

1 Like

Godverdomme, Wim! Beterschap, he?

Really sorry to hear this, Wim, but the fact that you’re here and able to tell us all about it is what, I’m sure, most of us will be thankful for!! Get well VERY soon … and, uhmmmm… maybe stay away from the ‘made me laugh’ thread for a while, huh?

Tot ziens.

A de B

3 Likes

Sorry to read about this, so GWS. But on the bright side you will bike shopping soon. :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Get Well Soon Wim!!

Hope you’re back to fine fettle as soon as possible.

3 Likes

When I had my prang someone said to SWMBO “surely you’re not going to let him ride again?” :rofl: What a stupid question.

Best wishes from Baza and Bloodknot.

1 Like