Anyone seen two sovs a litre yet?

Gone down to £173.9 in our tesco.

Really @PatW I’ve not seen anything less that 190.9 and above in my local area,

1 Like

We’re still in the 1.80’s over here.

1 Like

Ours took a while to go up too, diesel £1.85 currently, thats supermarkets, little garages in the sticks all in the £1.90s

No use to me, I’m not allowed to ride or drive until 10th august :smiling_face_with_tear:

I heard on the news that the wholesale price for petrol has dropped a bit. Perhaps the price at the pump has peaked. Perhaps.

If only…… Quick to go up, very slow to come down :rage:

1 Like

Bit like the wifes knickers :grimacing:

1 Like

£2.06 for regular petrol at Scotch Corner services when I filled up today. Passed a rural garage 10 miles later that was £1.85 but didn’t trust satnav when it said there was a petrol station there and didn’t want to risk it as I would have been running on fumes by the time I got to it.

As it it, I’m back at holiday accommodation with bike saying 1 mile of fuel left and it’s 4 miles to local to fill up for tomorrow…

1 Like

I tried something similar on a superduke. Turns out the fuel gauge was frighteningly accurate and I ran out… luckily it was downhill :rofl:

Good luck getting to the fuel stop :slightly_smiling_face:

I got to fuel stop OK and managed to get 11.5l in the 12l tank. Phew!

5 Likes

It’s always nerve wracking!

I once managed to get 42 litres into a 36 litre tank in a Lotus Elise. It had been reading empty for ages, but I was stuck in a mega traffic jam.

1.87 today, the most I’ve ever spent filling the car, 9 pence short of £80 :rage:
Derv was 1.93 :fearful:

Had to fill both cars on Tuesday, 195 quid the pair. Diesel here in Spain seems to be around €2.00 per litre, so similarly expensive in real terms, especially if you’re on Spanish wages…:confused:

Mad! I heard someone saying a barrel of oil currently is only a few dollars dearer than it was when the forecourt price was 1.30ish. Hearsay though, I don’t know if thats true or not.

Ouch, caramba!

Yes I’ve heard similar comments being made. Profitering makes my p$ss boil…

2 Likes

Heating oil now £1.02 a litre :flushed:

I ripped out the old oil heating when the extension went up. I was intending to put a new one in but I think I’ll go straight to a ground pump now.

1 Like