Cardo to charge monthly subscription for features (Poll)

So that’s Cardo off my shopping list for a new intercom.

2 Likes

Bloody right! I hate this subscription trend for everything.

1 Like

I’ll leave this open over the weekend and, irrespective of the outcome, I’ll send the result to Cardo in the name of the forum if we get sufficient numbers to make a point. Check the link to the article if you want to see what you’ll be paying for.

• I am willing to pay a monthly fee to enable features
  • I will take my business elsewhere rather than pay a monthly fee for features

0 voters

…. That for a game of soldiers… Robbin’ barstewards!

1 Like

FFS!
On the basic 3 euro pm, you can’t even connect to your phone or satnav at the same time…
Quote “You’ll only be able to connect to your phone OR sat-nav though, not both).”.
Useless to most.

1 Like

If it doesn’t make a bike better handling or quicker, I don’t want it. Look at a map before you set off-i don’t want to talk to anyone I’m on my phuking bike, leave me alone.

3 Likes

42 views and only and only 13 votes so far. Let’s be having you. :slight_smile:

If I need to update my Cardo unit it will not be for one that requires a subscription. Bit of a shame as my current Cardo does a great job .

2 Likes

I wouldn’t buy a Cardo with or without the subscription so that’s why I didn’t vote. :slight_smile:

You can still vote on principle. What the poll is really asking is your view on subscription-enabled features rather than basic product preference.

Last day. Poll closes tonight and results sent to Cardo.

1 Like

2 Likes

That just about sums up the greedy b@stards :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Poll posted to Twitter with Cardo tagged on the tweet.

1 Like

I agree. One of the good things about riding a bike is to get some me-time, where nobody can contact or bother me about anything. Just me, the bike, the road and the countryside…

Be interesting to see if you get any comment from them.

1 Like

I’m not going to hold my breath.

That was my thought as well.

You can also send them a message with your thoughts using this link. If we were to clog up their support service they may take a tad more notice.

1 Like