Changing my Bonneville spirit of 59

Well decided to part ex my Bonneville for the Trident 660 still waiting delivery. If by then i work out how to put pictures on the forum i will show you good peeps my new toy. Till then i would love to hear others opinions good or bad just to see where i am going with this one.
Joe.

12 Likes

Hi Joe, looks like you have finally made the decision on the switch to the 660. Do you have a delivery date for your new bike yet :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think that’s going to be a great choice Joe…!
Good luck with it…!

1 Like

That sounds exciting, @Joe ! Looking forward to some piccies!

1 Like

I’ll send you some tips about pics, Joe. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice one Joe… I like those Tridents, great fun!

2 Likes

It’s going to be an adjustment :+1:t3: enjoy mate

1 Like

Always gets very good reviews, can’t see you being disappointed.
Enjoy! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Wessa
They had the bike at Bulldog but i ask them to fit full crash protection so when the get it sorted they said they would deliver and take the Bonnie away. So just have to wait but not riding anything other than my Honda in this weather.
Joe

1 Like

Oldskool
Yes i have heard good reports as well. So just waiting. Thanks for the kind words.
Joe

Vulpes
Always nice to speak with you. Yes will try when i learn a little more about the forum. Yes i am quite exited. The Bonnie just got to heavy for me and it was just a mater of time before i slipped and damaged it. As much as i adored the bike.
Joe.

1 Like

Octoberon
Thanks that would be very helpful. I just can’t find a way of inserting pictures.
Joe

Andyc1
Thanks and always nice to talk to your self as well. Yes as said i just stopped using the Bonnie as i was finding it to heavy. Fine for riding but i just know if i was pulling up or coming to a halt and slipped i would not be able to save it. The Trident is just a little lighter and a different bike.
Joe.

1 Like

PatW
Yes i am looking forward to it. I did have the 675 and am sorry i sold it to my Son. Mainly as he won’t sell it back to me now. But it was a real peach of a bike and did every thing you wanted from a bike.
Joe

2 Likes

Col_C
Yes have been reading some reviews and clips and i am quite impressed. It doesn’t have the attitude like the 675 so should be good for an old fogey like me. Just all the waiting gets me on edge not for the bike but if the Bonnie in a bad day get damaged it changes the whole process. Nice to speak with you thanks for the opinion.
Joe :motorcycle: :motorcycle:

2 Likes

The important question…what colour? :wink:.

Big Hello Mrs Visor.
Sure thing how could i forget that. It is the burnt orange but gloss not matt. Thanks for reminding me.
Joe :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Very nice indeed, look forward to seeing photos when you have it.

4 Likes

Sure thing peeps. Just got to find out how to load them. Will have a go on this topic see if i have cracked another hurdle.
Joe :smiling_face_with_tear:
thumbnail (11)

5 Likes

Well i have the new bike. Two days now. Haven’t even started it yet nor taken it out of the garage. Getting lazy lazy lazy. But been working and even finding that a task these days. Think it is just the pathetic weather. I will see if i can buck up tomorrow and take a picture. Got to get it out to wash anyway as they did the PDI but there is some salt in places that are hard to get to. Roll on the sunshine. I think like PatW said i am going to have to get used to this machine.
Joe

8 Likes