First time out in yonks plus ages

Took the Z900rs out on this beautiful sunny day. First time out since I don’t know when but must be months due to illness. I’d forgotten what it’s like to fly :grinning:
I’m going in for an operation on Monday so I won’t be able to ride again for six weeks or more so I’m hoping to get out on the tracer before then.

The place I stopped at on the moors is a popular spot for hang gliders.
@octoberon and @tigcraft will know the spot up on the Nont Sarah road.

13 Likes

Good luck with the op, we want to see you out and about again soon.

3 Likes

A beautiful day for hang-gliding and biking. Managed to pop out at lunchtime but only a 10 minute ride for coffee.

All the best for Monday and subsequent recovery!

2 Likes

Good luck with the op and recovery Andy!

1 Like

Good to see you out and about on the bike Andy. Good luck with your op. Let me know how you get on. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes it’s a bit fresh up there at best of times although nice empty roads. Didn’t know you were ill :face_with_thermometer:. Hope the operation goes better than you expect!! :wink:

1 Like

Best wishes Andy, hope all goes well and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not jumping on the band wagon or owt… but fair well and watch thee fettle!

2 Likes

Looks like a nice day out Andy - best of luck with the op and may you have a swift recovery!

3 Likes

Yeah good luck mush :+1:

1 Like

Good luck Andy.

1 Like

Good luck with the op Andy.
Speedy recovery :sunglasses:

1 Like

All the best Andy :+1:t2:

1 Like

As has been said, hope all goes well and you can look forward to flying again soon.

1 Like

All the best with the op Andy. Nice bike by the way. Almost got one of those.

1 Like

Only just seen your post, Andy. Good luck with the op, and hope you’re back in good form for next season.

1 Like

Good luck with the op, matey.

2 Likes

Hows it going?

Good James, op went well, not too much pain, been told not to drive the car for two weeks and not to ride the bike for four weeks. Thanks for asking and I hope you are keeping well. :smiley:

5 Likes

Good news it all went well. A relief now it’s all done hopefully. Get well soon that man… :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes