Just Motorcycle Songs

Thunder are back … yeah, OK, they didn’t ever go away, really … they’re sounding proper heavy (again) and they could, perhaps, be on ‘I10’ heading west?

1 Like

Is that a Cardly Paperson he’s riding, or a Japanese Horigami?

Where’s the insulation tape bra?

Nope. Off topic. Try the Triumphant Tracks thread.

What is this about ?

You can’t post non motorcycle songs in here. No problem with starting another thread though.

Ok, I’m a nurse with a penchant for tenuous links… I have £5 sat in a PayPal reward account for the first person to find the tenuous motorbike link that somehow connects these two awesome musical moments! You might find another link that I am not aware of… sorry, that doesn’t count! It has to be the thing wot I has just put in my notes today, on me phone!
Come on you guessers, guess me outta pocket!!!

This offer expires in a week… 03:23 23/03/2023

1 Like

In 2016 the Back Street Boys played a set on the Honda stage at iheartradio theatre in California. John Travolta made a commercial for Honda in the 70’s.

Is that right…? I never knew that… so, that’s 2 tenuous motorbike connections and the £5 stays in my pocket for now!

Next…

7 posts were split to a new topic: Just Non-Motorcycle Songs

John Travolta’s Son and Brian Litteral’s Son both had Kawasaki disease…

I keep the ch-ching

I was just about to say that.

1 Like

What a dreadful racket!

Can’t remember if this would be in the rules?

2 Likes

Works for me.

1 Like
4 Likes

That guitar (named Greeny) is nearly as famous as Gary. It was owned by Peter Green, Gary Moore, and now Kirk Hammet :v:t3::metal:t3:

4 Likes