Just non-motorbike photos

I couldn’t see a just photos thread, so I thought I’d start one!

Been for another early doors push-hog ride, so here are some photos. (It was a bit nippy in the mist at first, but it soon burned off) location - Winster and Lyth valleys, Cumbria

11 Likes

Some more…

11 Likes

Looks like a stunning morning out….

1 Like

My son’s just done the NC500 and some of the islands, ferries have been a nightmare and cost him a lot in lost earnings, but looks an enjoyable enough trip. Most pics are just screen grabs at the mo, but you, erm, get the picture…

11 Likes

Red throated diver

Osprey

Oystercatcher

8 Likes

I’m impressed with the bacon butty

2 Likes

As am l, although it does appear to have tomato ketchup on it. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Loving this image…

3 Likes

Your son has some real talent - they are beautiful shots and I particularly like the shots of the birds.

Proper job.

1 Like

We decided to do a bit of a recce walk in Edale today, looking for other ways on and off Kinder Scout. As it has been pretty dry we went up along Grindsbrook. In spate it’s like trying to climb a waterfall. Parked for free in Upper Booth, short walk across the lower pasture gets you to Edale, and the long slow climb to the Clough via the rickety rackety bridge… Gentle gradient for the most part but a rock scramble for the last 200 metres or so.

9 Likes

Upper part is a bit less bucolic…

9 Likes

That rock formation in the last pic looks like a spaniel with its ears blowing in the wind.

3 Likes

Speaking of which (spaniel ears) this is my sons dog. My son lives in Sweden and adopted this dog from Greece, it was one of six pups born feral on the curtain of a Greek airforce base, fed scraps by the ground crew. He’s called Ragnar and despite his start in life he’s the happiest dog ever. I swear he’s a born hypnotist, look into his eyes…not around the eyes :joy:

7 Likes

Waiting for the train.

8 Likes

Looks stunning…

We had a late night last night….

6 Likes

Where’s that then???

:wink:

2 Likes

Euro Disney :grinning:

1 Like

I could hear the cash tills ringing from here…

1 Like

Your not wrong. The food alone is eye watering, so best not to worry about it lol. There are ten of us, so I took out a mortgage before I came :rofl:

1 Like