Just non-motorbike photos

There was never going to be a good time to say this but…your motorcycle is bright yellow.

1 Like

Here is just a sample of what the fuji can do, this is straight out of the camera jpeg. No editing, not even a crop which would make it nicer imo. Could have done a crop in camera though. There is even a little added grain but I don’t know how that will look once uploaded.

9 Likes

Only one dog? Total lack of commitment there!

4 Likes

FTFY… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You mean misrepresented, that was how it looked on the day.

1 Like

Ripon canal this afternoon before retiring to the Navigation Inn :grinning:

11 Likes

The river Rothay this morning…

10 Likes

Saltburn by the Sea on Tuesday

7 Likes

Moody Coniston water

9 Likes

The view from our hotel room in Boston, MA.

5 Likes

Almost Bladerunner

1 Like

Nice dander round the forest this morning for a few hours.

10 Likes

Sunset over Ribblehead viaduct last night.

12 Likes

Saw something quite spectacular today at work. We are only a couple of fields off the end of the runway and heard the almighty roar of these taking off with afterburners glowing. Very impressive, almost vertical take off!

10 Likes

Is that a typhoon?

Airfix I think :thinking:

1 Like

Another beautiful day in Boston, MA today with temps in excess of 20 degrees C in November! :sunny: :sunglasses:

We did the famous Freedom Trail today. Lots of history, mostly around beating the British. :laughing:

8 Likes

Yes I think so

100 % Yes. We get them over our house every day, being 23 miles from RAF Coningsby. We also get the Americans too.

2 Likes

It’s not a proper Typhoon though. The original was a beast, as dangerous to the pilot as the Krauts! :open_mouth:

Found this-proper engine!

8 Likes