Just non-motorbike photos

Well I’m not normally one to brag but you are right. I used to have great fun sailing my aircraft carrier around that area. The birds were a bit of a nuisance when I wanted to launch a few planes though. :wink:

1 Like

Seven years of feet and inches for me before the industry went metric.

2 Likes

One of my favourite photos.

12 Likes

Out on a walk yesterday and saw this fun guy? Pretty cute shroom (polyphore?) and yes, the brackets were intentional comedic devices :roll_eyes:

The walk photos are less impressive, my phone’s camera was suffering user error!

10 Likes

Did you take the Shroom home and have it for your tea ?

1 Like

Nah, I left it for others to find

1 Like

Photo or you’re ly…ah.

1 Like

Just arrived in Mallorca for the week :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Why? What’s wrong with wind, rain, snow and ice?:smiley:

2 Likes

Nothing…as long as it’s happening somewhere else…

3 Likes

Youngest daughter, on Rottnest Island with a Quagga or quogga, not sure how you spell it.

9 Likes

Quokka

I was on Rotness Island early March. A very strange place.

4 Likes

When i was there a few years back there was a spate of twats kicking them as they have no fear of humans.

1 Like

I have kayaked the nearby Crake more times than I care to remember, a great paddle when it is in full flood.

3 Likes

Yorkshire: What a wonderful world.

5 Likes

Gotta love Louie :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Just a October Sunday

5 Likes

I was out with the drone on Sunday. You used to be able to visit the viewing platform at the top of this wind turbine. You could see Ely cathedral from it which is 25 miles away as the crow flies. There is an internal spiral staircase leading up consisting of 305 steps and it’s quite steep! I went up in 2017 and sadly it closed to the public a year later and has never reopened.

6 Likes

Thursday (last week)

7 Likes