Just popped in again to say hello

Just a quick hello again to all you fellow riders. I never go on the old forum and not on here for a long while. But running into a fellow member he said i should give it another try as i was and still have difficulty getting around this great forum. But nice to be back and must try harder to join in.
Joe.
thumbnail (19)

12 Likes

Brilliant to hear from you Joe, if nothing else it’s good to know you’re still above ground and breathing! Try to make a go of it, I don’t doubt everyone on here will be as chuffed as me to hear from you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks, Mate yes i was getting to be a stick in the mud. But have been busy this year. Been all over the South coast and Wales camping and just going to the seaside as i said i met a regular Member up at Infinity at Dorchester and he said give it another go and take it slowly. I won’t mention who it was as it is up to him if he wants to be known as associating with a mad Irish Man.

Joe
2 Likes

Welcome back Joe.
Still got that exec then? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Joe … where ya goin’ with … wait, no, we’ve done that before!

Amen and absolutely agree with @TheRevenant that it’s good to know you’re still above ground and breathing!

That Bonnie Exec still looks great so I guess you got whatever issues you had with it sorted?

You’ll get used to this forum’s format - it will seem different and less intuitive at first but, with practice, it’s as easy as TTF and twice as friendly!

Stay safe, Joe.

2 Likes

Good to hear from you @Joe :+1:t2:

Good to hear from you again Joe. You’ll like it here.

1 Like

Hi Joe.
Persevere, it’s worth it.
Good to see you !

1 Like

Great to see your posts again, Joe. I don’t think your popularity has waned at all by the look of it. :grin:

This forum does work a bit different to TTF. It’s a bit more ‘modern’.There’s some stuff to read that might help but if you can’t be bothered with all that just ask and I’ll sort you out.

Hi Joe, good to hear from you again and know that all is well :sunglasses:

Nice to see you Joe and know that you’re OK :+1:.

Great to hear from you Joe. :slightly_smiling_face: Drop in and out as you wish obviously but you will always be welcomed :wink:

What the chuffin’ heck are you doing here!?!?!

Only joking, it is great to hear from you again Joe. You have a straight and honest writing style that is great to read. The 2 tricks to this spot I’ve found useful are the blue dots show that there is a new post/posting to a thread… you’ll see these listed at the bottom of the screen as you scroll and finish reading the thread you’re in… and 2, if in doubt… hit the triumph symbol at the top left. These two hints give me the majority of the “finding my way round” that I need.
(Hope I haven’t confused you :smirk:…)
Welcome back!

1 Like

Dave49
Yes, just learning to navigate the forum but full of terrific people. Will try hard to keep up with things.
Joe

1 Like

Iron.
Yes, still got the bike. Still can’t get it to run clean again. New carbs all digital electrical ignition and it still fouls the plugs. Just parked it up for now or perhaps sell and get a commando which is really what i want. Or indeed spend a couple of grand and let someone sort it now. Rockerbox said book it in next year and they would have a crack at it. Even the starter has packed up now not that i ever use it but nice to have it there. You still turning them out then.
Joe.

AdieP.
Nice to hear from yourself. Yes, still got the old girl still tearing my hair out with it. Strange thing in the last couple of months i have sorted an A10 and a MZ for friends but can’t get my own one right. Sent to try me.
Joe

Andyc1
Great to see you hear aswell another all-time great and as said be patient with me as i am trying to learn the ropes. But this seems a good forum and possibly the one to associate with you like minded people. Hope you and your kin are all well.
Joe

1 Like

Dave49
Yes, like it already its all the old faces i talked to in the past. Hope you are well. As i said please be patient with me as i am a learner.
Joe

Oldskool
And even nicer to say hello to you. Yes, i will give it my best effort to be a good member and family friend. Been searching for Sandi T and hope she is here as she was my second favourite Girl. Of course, the first being my Tracy.
Joe

Octoberon.
Yess i am learning and thanks for the advice. Thanks for the offer of help. I will probably need it. But for now, i can annoy you all with my constant gibberish. Nice to see you and all the old favourites here aswell. Hope you are well.
Joe