Just popped in again to say hello

HelmutVisor.
Great to hear from you and indeed your charming, good lady. Hope all is well, and you both are still tracking around the planet.
Joe.

MrsVisor.
Nice to have a greeting from yourself. Hope you are still teaching HelmutVisor how to ride that bike.
Joe.

2 Likes

Dawsy.
Thanks for that. As stated, be patient with me as i am a learner. But nice to hear from you. Another favourite.
Joe

1 Like

Hi there mr joe! Great to hear from you!

DCS222.
Believe me i am easily confused. But thanks for the tips. It is good to see you hear aswell with all the great heroes of Triumph.
Joe.

2 Likes

ducatitotriumph.
Thanks for the welcome. And equally nice to see you hear. Hope all is well and be patient with me as i am a learner.
Joe.

1 Like

All is well here, thanks. I hope you and yours are the same. @Sandi is on the forum but we don’t see much of her, sadly.

1 Like

2017-03-04 12.25.40

1 Like

Is that French? Or Italian? :thinking:

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi Joe, good to hear from you :sunglasses:

1 Like

Octoberon.
Thanks for the info and nice to see you here Aswell. Just dropped Sandi a mail so hopefully she is good and still buying Harleys and Mustangs.
Joe

PatW
There is a flag for you. What Country does it belong to. Nice to say hello again to a great member. I think i will feel right at home here.
Joe

DCS222
Yes, they want it i am sure.
Joe.

SteveLovatt.
Thanks for the welcome. Still find my feet here but hope to contribute a bit when i get used to it.
Joe

1 Like

Hi @Joe great to hear from you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good to see you back Joe.

1 Like

Eyup Joe, you’ve been missing a while. Glad to see you posting again.
Have you been up to owt interesting?

1 Like

These may help get you started, or be a reminder, @Joe

Essentials Guide for New Users

Quick Start Guide for New Users

1 Like

Wessa
Nice to hear from yourself. Yes, got myself a tent and some bits and went with a couple of mates all around the south coast and south Wales just camping and sightseeing. Had great weather and loved every minute of it.
Joe.

5 Likes

Alfie.
Yes, good to be back in the fold. Trying to make a better effort this time. Still getting used to this forum but it feels good.
Joe