Just popped in again to say hello

Glenn2926.
Yes, like i said to Wessa decided to tour the south coast and Wales. Glad to be back and nice to hear from all you patrons. Thanks for having me again.
Joe.

1 Like

Octoberon.
Thanks for the help. Just read through the bits you sent and think i will catch on with more practice.
Joe

1 Like

He’s the clever and dedicated chap who setup and administers this forum. :grinning:

1 Like

BrownMouse
Big hello and thanks for the info. I will have to remember to be nice to him to keep my blog open. Only joking of course. I am nice all the time.
Joe

1 Like

Hi Joe, good to hear you’re well. Stay safe mate.

1 Like

Hi Joe,

Good to see you on the forum, hope you’re ok and keeping well

1 Like

Eyup Joe, good to see you on here

1 Like

Great to hear from you Joe (Iceman on the old forum), I placed a post on the old forum “valued members”, a lot replied but still wondered where you had disappeared to, I thought maybe around the world trip or something equally as exciting, anyway as most people have said a warm welcome back and ride safe out there from an ageing Rocker. PS is your Triumph an old Cosmo machine as it looks familiar.

2 Likes

Vulpes
Thanks, And i try hard to steer clear of trouble. Been trying to find SandiT but she seems to have disapeared.
Joe

2 Likes

Littleade.
Yes, i am good and hope this finds you and yours similar. Nice to see all the old forum people here.
Joe

1 Like

Tigcraft.
Nice to hear from you aswell. Still working this forum out but working on it. It seems a good forum.
Joe

2 Likes

Rocker
Nice to hear from yourself. I don’t really go on the old forum anymore. It seemed no one cared that all you got was pages and pages of spam. Yes, you are quite correct the old triumph did come from Cosmo Classics. I purchased it about five hundred pounds cheaper as a project and i am still fiddling with it. But i will get there in the end. Me i am an aging something or other never made the rocker status but tried. Till we speak again do stay safe and enjoy Christmas and new year.
Joe :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Joe, it’s really good to hear you are ok and in good health, I hope you get your machine sorted soon, or at least in time for a spring ride out, these old girls take a little bit of looking after, once sorted they are reliable and great fun to ride. I missed out on a genuine low mileage Norman Hyde Harrier some while back, I left it a little late to respond and by then it had gone, and I was gutted. Like you I get fed up with all the spam on the other site. I do go on now and again, but nothing like I used to. Ride safe Joe from an ageing Rocker.

2 Likes

Rocker.
Yes, i am pretty good and glad to hear you are the same. I do like the old Bonnies as they just seem to plod along. I have been using my old bike now and again but as i said the starter gear has got noisy and the plugs go suited up after a long trip so i carry spares. What worries me most is the fact i had a TSX similar it got rattly. On the 70-mile TOMCC ride it kept cutting out so i got it home and the starter sprag clutch had shattered. People say this was just unlucky incident. But it plays on my mind. Still nice to hear from you. And yes the Norman Hyde’s were truly sorted Bonnies shame you missed it but they are still around and some triples Aswell. Joe.

2 Likes