Pets Corner

Not mine, and not a pet as such, but really impressive. I love sheep dogs.

5 Likes

Find the baa studs on U Tube, local farmers to me.

1 Like

Also not my pet but he sat next to me at the bar the other day.

1 Like

Mine does that… :laughing:

2 Likes

1 Like

Nasty pet :scream:
Trod on one of these yet?

No but i have trodden on a 3 pin plug barefoot.

That’ll be worse than the kids Lego bricks then. :rofl:

1 Like

100% worse …probably

There was also a dead dolphin on the beach, don’t know if they were connected :joy:

Seen them before mate - amazing stuff.

1 Like

Probably trod on a 13 amp plug? :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t lick this…

Our son’s beauty, called Bella.

6 Likes

Here is Leia, our princess since 11 years. We got her from a shelter where our daughter was volunteer. Shelter people said she was a dog raised for fights. The tail was cut off, its a Beauceron-Rottweiler mix, and she his very strong despite she’s only 30 kg. But… she’s not aggressive at all, love kids people, cats, other dogs so far they don’t try do be dominent. So, a bad contenter for clandestine dog fights, but a wonderful family dog, and housekeeper. She now starts to get old and I’m slowly preparing myself to the idea she only has a few years left.

Here with her best mate, our … well … her cat Lucky.

6 Likes

11 isn’t that old and being a X breed I’m sure you’ll have many more years with her, smashing dog.

2 Likes

Flora, my flatcoat retriever, the love of my life, hope the Mrs never sees this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

She’s beautiful, I have only ever met flatcoats with fantastic temperaments :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

Thank you, she’s really the most loving dog I’ve ever known, loves everyone and every dog is her best friend, she will be 2 at the end of the month, she gets 3hours a day on the hills and running with her guide dog pals, happy happy girl.

5 Likes

She really does look happy and with very good reason too it sounds like.

3 Likes