Photos of our Street Triples

Snap… here was my first, a 2013 R

And my second one at Father Teds house

6 Likes

That house looks “far away” :wink:

1 Like

Had a nice ride this morning, headed for the north Antrim coast. Some great roads just getting there bit as I got closer to the coast I was seeing the odd police car. Only ended up doing a small 10 mile section of the coast because I just wasn’t enjoying myself even though the roads were empty. The sight of those police cars was in the back of my mind so I wasn’t happy about enjoying the lovely twisty coast road for fear of one sitting round the next corner. Ended up having great fun on the lesser known roads in and around the beautiful glens instead :grinning:

I think we need a ‘what you been doing with your triumph’ type thread

4 Likes

There’s a ‘rideouts’ category. You can post these sort of jaunts in there if you want.

4 Likes

His and hers. Mine’s Red. :grinning:

7 Likes

I agree.

EDIT: Actually, not sure I don’t think I do. Things can get lost in a long rambling catch-all thread and there’s no opportunity for the more interesting or liked things to end up as a ‘featured’ thread.

As @Octoberon pointed out, day trips have a home in the ‘Rideots’ category. I just made a suggestion that we need a home for things like maintenance, fixing and minor customisation.

3 Likes

Hi Eldon

I’ve tried to send a personal message regarding stuff for sale on another forum but I’m not sure if it sent or not. The stuff - including side panels - is here :-1:

A

Ah these were the days! Still not over selling it.
We had a motorcycle show on a few weeks ago with a good turnout. Spent more of my day looking for this in the car park than I did inside looking at the new bikes.

3 Likes

I took this picture of my 2008 Street Triple in 2013 while it was out the back at the dealer’s waiting to be prepped for the showroom. I put my deposit down there and then, and it’s still still in my garage today.

3 Likes

Purely in context to the above!

Thanks @AdieP I’ve purchased those side panels and they’ll be on their way shortly :grinning:

@Eldon.

Great - that worked out very well for us both. Sharing the LURVE?

Cheers,

Adie

7 Likes

And here’s my summer bike

5 Likes

Here are some pics of my 2015 675 R taken in 2018. I think I px’d it for my Z900RS in 2020. It was a lovely bike to ride, I do miss it. The induction howl was sweet music to my ears.

5 Likes

I love the white with red colour scheme; one of my favourites!

2 Likes

I had the same model, was black though. That induction noise off that particular bike is in the top 2 of my all time favourites. Glorious, the 765’s are still up there for induction noise but that 675 was just eargasm material!

4 Likes

I agree, when you wound back the throttle, the noise was better than the speed.

1 Like

Heads up, total Triumph, Taunton have arrow cans on offer for street triples 2017 onwards at £250 instead of £650.

3 Likes

That’s a cracking bargain. If only I had a street triple hmmm :slightly_smiling_face: