Pinocchio is dragged towards the door

Political power is ambidextrous.

The problem is that millions of people don’t think for themselves, they’ll hear or read something and then refer to their social media feed to see what they are meant to think about it.

2 Likes

There’s loads of stuff they could do for me. But they never seem to give me any of them. There’s only one thing they want from me and they are never going to get it.

1 Like

Virginity??? :thinking:

Sadly, this is completely true.

Politics are like a Greek tragedy, RIP John Smith, best prime minister we never had, if Jeremy Hunt gets in, im going back to Ireland :ireland:

3 Likes

Do us a favour and take that fekker with you!

1 Like

Over his dead body.

Well the race to replace Boris is hotting up. So who are we all putting our money on winning?

Not the British public, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

It looks like Sunak v someone, and sadly l think it might be Jezza *unt. Personally l like Javid, humble origins,self made, and has held high office. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If the *unt gets it I’m off on my bike to Spain and I aint coming back.

2 Likes

Truss looking for support, ironically :rofl: the tories love a flinty eyed bitch. She’ll be there or thereabouts, as Bob Hope wisely said, it’ll come down to “the evil of two lessers”

A truly vile bunch, all competing to offer their party members ever bigger tax cuts, without explaining which services will be cut to pay for them: NHS, schools, libraries, defence, policing, roads maintenance, care for the elderly? All services which they have already been cutting for the last 12 years.
Time for a general election, so that the rest of us can have a choice as well.

1 Like

They don’t need to tell us, we don’t get a vote anyway, they’re asking for support from a bunch of grey haired poshboys that for the most part, they went to school with, and for that support they promise the grey haired posh boys ministerial jobs.

Whilst I have some empathy with your desire for an election, I fear that the other bunch are load of lying b@stards as well and currently without a plan to solve the problems that we all face. Just saying :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Given the state of things at the moment, and the record this lot have, I’ll take my chances. I still haven’t forgiven them for IR35, either.

I know what you mean, but the other lot would have likely jumped onto that as well, hitting all the self employed folk that were evading (opps a slip of the tongue) tax. And by the way it is not only IT plc that have been impacted, it impacts all industries that employ temporary staff.

I don’t think we can keep pointing across the House and suggesting that what they would do is worse. We’re in a right mess after 12 years of corrupt Tory rule, let’s not lose sight of that.

1 Like

That’s actually quite offensive.

Think I’ll bow out of any political discussions on this forum.

1 Like