Small person checking in

Just thought I’d have a peek over the parapet to see what it’s like in here, looks like there’s more going on than on TTF and there’s a few I recognise popping up here that no longer seem to post there. Just need to know when @wessa wants his ladder back…

Still got the tractor, though not riding much at the moment as I’m busy at the batting club

11 Likes

Alright Ade :grinning::wave:

1 Like

Well done Ade, this site deserves support far more than that pile of junk from whence you came. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Which side are you batting for… Pipistrelles, Fruit or Vampire?

Welcome aboard dude!

Welcome Ade. It’s almost like we have all retired to a more pleasant room :blush:

1 Like

The home side… :wink:

I retired 6 years ago…where does the time go :fearful:

1 Like

Well as we know Wayne does his best to administer the site but the site owner doesn’t seem to give a toss anymore which is a shame

1 Like

Welcome to the forum from another little one. :grinning:

1 Like

Good to see you.

1 Like

Hi Ade. Welcome to the new place. I’m in disguise

1 Like

welcome ade!

2 Likes

I’m still in Worcestershire…

Welcome to the. Brave New World, @Littleade. There’s over 50 people straddling the forums now (ooer).

1 Like

Thanks, I think many are not convinced TTF will last the course due to it’s owner being AWOL all the time. I’ve not been that active on there since all of my posts from the last 7 years disappeared in February :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I noticed you weren’t posting much. Shame about the forum, it looks like things aren’t going to improve anytime soon. Kind of feel sorry for Wayne, Rob has more or less left him to deal with all the shite and looks like he (Rob) couldn’t care less.

2 Likes

Unless there is a vast improvement in management on TTF I won’t renew my subscription. No reflection on Wayne, he has stepped up to cover for an absent owner and done a great job. Sad though as it was the best forum I have used. Until now obviously :grin:

1 Like

Hello Ade - and welcome.

I’m also Ade. I’m also little. I’m also on both forums (fora - one day I’ll decide the proper plural noun!).

Small world. Geddit? :laughing:

There’s definitely a more ‘comforting’ vibe to this forum - perhaps a little less exciting or edgy - and a completely different operational feel.

As the mole on the S[ecsavers ad. says - “I LIKE IT!”

2 Likes

Spot on. Others know him much better than I do, but I met Wayne a couple of years ago at the mini TTF GMU and he’s definitely one of the good guys. He stepped up on the other forum and has never been supported, yet and still stuck at it. Fair play, I say.

2 Likes

Welcome and yes it’s withering on the vine.