Things that yank your chain

I use this site as they seem to have all the relevant information you asked for posted and appear to have the vast majority of helmets reviewed :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you @HelmutVisor that is a website I do in fact use… I will peruse.

Then I’ll moan about gloves…and boots…

BKS gloves, TCX boots, thank me later :+1:

1 Like

These Stop Oil twats get my goat, looking all smug and satisfied sat in the road stopping people getting to work and ambulances getting to and from hospitals whilst the police do sod all.
And what was the point of throwing soup on a painting. They are just bloody vandals.

3 Likes

They should be trying to win the support of the masses, all they’re doing is pissing them off! Did you not see that other eegit the other week throwing shit over Captain Tom memorial :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I did see that. Her father was horrified and ashamed and rightly so

5 Likes

Talk about pissing on your own chips…

2 Likes

I am not sure whether to admit this…but I LOVE the research :flushed:.

2 Likes

And in other news…best not fail to stop in Abergavenny…you might get chased down by a Tuk-Tuk…

1 Like

I hear you @MrsVisor and I really enjoy that part too!

I think what irks me though is that; we know jeans and jackets have a protection rating AAA or Lvl 1, 2… But how often do you see the Lvl rating for boots…or gloves?

And those ratings are far from transparent (if at all obvious).

2 Likes

Electric cars again! This morning I witnessed a prius holding up a twat of cyclists (thats my collective term for a group of the lycra buggers, also applicable to luggaged up adventure bikes, particularly gs’s) going through a 40mph zone at approximately 18mph. In fairness it did accelerate to 27 in a 60… how horrible it must be to drive acording to your range computer. And the w@ankers actually think they are doing their bit to save the plannet :rage:

4 Likes

DPD Local … (That’s the blue rather than red version of DPD).

They’ve lost a parcel. I mean…they have ONE job…and they blew it.

FFS!!

Dropped the parcel at Argos DPD drop off point … took a week…A WEEK for the tracking to update to say it has been dropped off…then…nadda, nowt, nothing.

It’s not like a ring box…it’s a God damn jacket! It’s the size of a milkcrate!

Not one person, in THE WHOLE WORLD knows the location of this parcel now. (It was only going from Oxford to Norfolk).

Fuc#ing shocking …

Should have used The Pony Express! :horse:

3 Likes

People like this should never be aloud to breed

1 Like

happy meal

1 Like

I have emailed Elaine Kerr, CEO of DPDLocal…

I don’t think she’ll care but I’ve asked her if anyone does, at DPD…

5 Likes

People who are nervous to drive in the dark refusing to break 30mph on NSL roads, bringing winter queue - related misery to others.

6 Likes

Nice crusty toast with lashing of salted butter and homemade Blapple jam… only to have a shard of crust slide indecorously into the gum/tooth interface (internal aspect, front incisor) and refuse to come out!
:rage:

2 Likes

What’s the world coming to :rage:
Fairytale of New York

It would be a lot better if adults just explained the context of the lyrics to the young and curious, but that’s apparently beyond many parents, sadly.

2 Likes

While cycling today over a local common there was a pile of McDonald’s wrappers in one hedge row then on an area where people park to enjoy the area a big heap of KFC crap lying on the ground. About 30 feet from a bin🤬 What is wrong with these people?
These fast food places should take a DNA sample of their customers do we know which cretins are dumping their trash. Then they should be shot :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes