This made me laugh

I can’t verify this but perhaps someone here can. :grin:

1 Like

Did you read the comments below :joy:priceless

I confess I did not.

Something similar happened to my son in law a few years ago. A “Lad’s Weekend” to Amsterdam. Needless to say a lot of alcohol and non prescription substances were consumed. At departure time, Schipol airport passport control rejected his passport, as a “friend” had place a sticker of Captain Nemo over his image. Repeated attempts to remove it destroyed his image and needless to say, he missed the flight and had an extra two days in The Netherlands while the issue was sorted.

Some years later, the “friend” confessed. Revenge was taken on him, using a pair of hair clippers whilst under the influence of some fairly pokey pharmaceuticals. They removed every hair from his body…

Many moons ago a friend of mine fell asleep in a somewhat inebriated state and the chaps he’d been out with shaved off one of his eyebrows, so he had to shave the other off himself. So mean. :smile:

1 Like

He should have replaced it with a big thick marker pen, like the cashier in Aldi clearly does…

On a stag do a friend of my cousin plied him with copious amounts of polish spirit and then coated his pubes with araldite rapid, also wrote a fake note from a girl-with a phone number on his chest in indelible marker.

1 Like

1 Like

Yup, been there, done that. The lads mam was livid😀

1 Like

Nicked that :joy: :point_up_2:t3:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good tip that. I’ve just had a quick look behind the sofa and just as I thought, I haven’t left twenty seven million quid there.

He’s got form. He also forgot to mention that one of his expense claims as an MP was electricity to heat the stables at his country pile…

Let’s not forget this bandit could have finished up as our PM, although that particular bar is a pretty low one. Won’t tarnish this light hearted thread further, but it does make me mad :rage:

2 Likes