Tiger Sport 660

Following my difficulties managing my tiger sport 1050 I have sadly made the decision to move the bike on. So I have taken a long look around and bought a tiger sport 660. I’m hoping the lighter 660 will provide me with a more comfortable ride and easier moving the bike around. Bike should be delivered in the next couple of weeks. :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

These are nice looking bikes and it will be interesting to see how you get on :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the new bike :blush:
Sure you will love it!

4 Likes

Excellent choice Steve, hopefully you’ll get on with it.

3 Likes

Good choice! I reckon that will be a sweet ride

3 Likes

I’m not a bit jealous. :wink: :grin:

1 Like

Good choice :+1:

They’re a great looking bike and always seem to get really good reviews.

3 Likes

How exciting, the reviews are always good!

3 Likes

Well it will definitely be lighter and possibly will have a lower seat height which should help.
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hope you get on with it Steve. No doubt you’ll let us know either way :wink:

3 Likes

Now that’s quite pretty Looking, hope it rides like it looks, light and sporty?

4 Likes

Congratulations - looks like a lot of fun.
It’s funny how your old bike got too heavy to move around. My old TDM 900 did that as well. They all seem to do it as time goes by… :grimacing:

3 Likes

I reckon as we get older things definitely seem to get more difficult.

2 Likes

But at least you’re still riding mate (and not hanging about, either!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

3 Likes

Good choice, a better looking bike than its’ brother, Trident.

3 Likes

Sensible move Steve, hope it works out for you. No reason it shouldn’t, really. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Alan, here is hoping.

3 Likes

So happy day in Cheshire, I got an email from the dealer this morning. My bike is scheduled for delivery this Friday 31st March. They will take the tiger 1050 away on the same day.
Getting excited now about getting the new bike. Pictures to come on Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

My excitement has been slightly dented this afternoon lol. Dealer has advised that the panniers won’t be delivered until Friday and there is no current delivered date available on the top box, so I will be getting the bike without them :slightly_frowning_face:
Never mind, I will get them fitted as soon as they are delivered or at the first service.
The same thing happed when I got the 1050, so triumph parts availability haven’t changed eh!

3 Likes

Happy for you mate, I’m sure you’ll have fun with it. I’ll have a tough weekend, the inevitable we spoke about this weekend has happened last night…

1 Like