Tiger Sport 660

Sorry to hear mate.

1 Like

Cheers Steve.

1 Like

Best wishes with whatever it may be :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Blimey, 1st your gorgeous Interceptor, now your tiger sport 1050 .
Hope that you’ll enjoy your new baby. :+1: :+1:
When you get it of course.

3 Likes

There’s progress for you

1 Like

Congrats on the new bikes.
must admit I’ve had similar thoughts.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, after you’ve clocked up a few miles

1 Like

Yes that’s why I got my 9T, it’s lower and more compact and a little more nimble than the other tanks I’ve had of similar engine capacity

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes I will post my thoughts once I have had a chance to experience the ride. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Doctor knows best. Best wishes on the new ride Wessa

3 Likes

Dealers just telephoned, bike is on its way. Bonus is that the panniers have been delivered so are coming with the bike, so just the top box to come. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

This better not be an April Fool gag you’re brewing :smile:

1 Like

Who me, I can’t believe you could think this of me :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

New bike day is always exciting!

4 Likes

Ok people with my tiger 660 arrives today. With no centre stand I’m going to need a paddock stand. Any recommendations from my fellow forum members? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve got an Abba stand l had for my Speed Triple. See if they do a fitting kit for your bike and borrow it for a bit, see what you think? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks Alan I will have a look at something closer for now. Cheers though.

2 Likes

We have a Q Tech Race paddock stand; does the job.

3 Likes

You can borrow mine. That’s closer (I think). :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks Saul. I was looking for some ideas on what to buy as I’m going to have to get one before very long.

Putting that to one side, the bike was delivered today. I have worked through the displays on the dash and setup as I want it. Quite intuitive I have to say. I have also given it a coat of ACF50 before I take it out for a ride (likely to be Sunday) as we are out all day tomorrow.

Bike feels nice and light and I can get on without having to use the foot peg, which was a key criteria for buying it. No pictures yet as it has been raining here most of the day. More updates to follow.

17 Likes

Happy new bike day :grinning:

3 Likes