Today I have mostly been

Test rode the new bsa gold fart…….
Because I can!

And what did you think of it?

Smooth power delivery, easy going round cities without it fighting back, feels a little ‘period’ so it’s probably achieved it’s target, good to look at and give it a second glance. For me it’s too mellow.

I also took a Speed 400 out the day before, now that was snatchy round town but really thrived on open roads and made a satisfying ‘motorcycle and rider’ connection.
The down side on the triumph was that it would be very tiring in stop and start traffic and it would become annoying

Pictures or it was a Harley Davidson.

3 Likes

A pink one with tassles on the handlebars

2 Likes

Only got pics of the gold farter…

Special Scottish trade plates that have the ‘X’ flag symbol!!

3 Likes

Someone should tell them…

1 Like

Ah yeah my initials

1 Like

Escalator Repairer?:thinking:

3 Likes

Only this week……

CBX painter too!

3 Likes

My parents tends to agree (but can not fully trust on them on matters like this), but will see that now in the evening.

BTW: If a Brit (= native English speaker) calls someone ‘‘firecracker’’ … is that a positive or a negative expression?

Definitely a positive :ok_hand:

1 Like

Trust your parents, AF, they are wise beyond your knowing.

Calling someone a “firecracker” could have either positive or negative connotations but I should imagine that, if it’s directly related to you, it’s safe to assume the positive! :wink:

2 Likes

Been round to the dealer’s, making sure all the bits I bolted to the bike will be transferred to the new one. Delivery is expected late May, early June.

9 Likes

Finally Painted!!

11 Likes

Very nice job Eric. Looking forward to seeing those on the bike.

1 Like

Me too think the owner is taking it to the TT or summat similar. It’s actually the later ‘pro-link’ variant that’s now painted in series 1 scheme

And there was me thinking you were doing a silver CBX scheme…
Looks stunning, is there no end to your talents….?

1 Like

Yes. You should see him with a smartphone. :laughing:

2 Likes