Today I have mostly been

Yes, frustrating, I usually keep the car as clean as the bikes but too much like hard work without a hosepipe.
Drove by our local reservoir the other day, it’s frightening!

Earlier in the year South West Water asked residents to take fewer/shorter showers so there was enough water for the tourists, that went down well! :joy: (and was swiftly retracted). I think they forgot that the majority don’t actually work in the tourist industry. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What was it guilty of?

1 Like

Well I’m technically a tourist so technically that’s ok then…possibly…:rofl:

1 Like

Only 20% full, that’s going to take a long time to fill up again.

There’s been no bans by us at all even in Bumumgum when Elan Valley which supplier the water to Edgbaston reservoir was this low in September

Being a shit design in a built-up area.

1 Like

Stithians Reservoir 2 weeks ago…

Son used to windsurf on there. :joy:

Hydrophobic eh?

1 Like

Probably nicking stuff…it was a robbin’ hood…

1 Like

Not jetwashing…

But I have escaped from Kernow and amused myself on the 4 hr drive back up the A30 and M5 by seeing how long I could go with the (non adaptive) cruise control set at 72 mph with a 3 mph allowace either way. I found it’s good practice for improving my forward planning and observations and used it for most of the journey with the exception of where the A30 joins the M5 and where there were 50 speed limits. Meanwhile SWMBO slept most of the way back.

2 Likes

Today I have mostly done nothing. Went out with the wife for breakfast and now back in me chair in the warm. I did exercise my brain thinking about all the jobs that need doing, but eventually tired myself out so stayed in me chair. :grinning:

2 Likes

A lie-in followed by leasurely breakfast and now some quality time with my laptop, working on all sorts of things while listening to some podcasts. I may leap in to action shortly and put the kettle on.

1 Like

3 Likes

Washing one of my pushbikes, chopping logs and trimming a hedge. Chucking it down now so currently doing absolutely nowt!

3 Likes

Actually been out on the bike since 11.00 this morning (still am but on a tea and cake stop in Northallerton).

Only the hardy three of us at Masham.
Last day for jeans I think :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Very lazy day for me besides walking the dog in the sunshine this morning and doing the usual “life stuff” that needs doing. I did treat my leathers with Renapur as I’ll not be wearing them until spring I suspect, so something vaguely bike - related at least.

4 Likes

Post gig gear fettling…
Dog walk in the pissing rain…
Coffee at mates house…

4 Likes

Up and out early this morning, I reckoned on a nice sunrise :slightly_smiling_face: off to post the results in the non bike picture thread…

5 Likes

Be careful talking like that…

1 Like

I looked again at getting my Givi box plate to fit the bracket…

It still doesn’t…

1 Like

…but I have a cunning plan…

2 Likes