Universal Simple Pleasures

In full-Santuari de la Mare de Déu de la Misericòrdia - Ermita de Sant Sebastià

View from the café-our place is down there somewhere. Right at the back, barely visible is a spit of sand. That’s the southern tip of the Ebro delta, where the rice for paella is grown. Also home to a large flock of flamingos in the marshes.

Natural wedding venue though eh?

5 Likes

Holkham beach, looking like the Ukrainian flag :ukraine:… Busy car park but plenty of room on the sand for an hours messing about!

4 Likes

That moment when Siri actually provides the answer to the question you just asked him……
Happened twice for me I think…

Siri is genderless, but sounds like a nice Irish lady on my devices.

Chewin’ tobacco ? You were posh !!

We had to collect moss oft’t ground, let it dry and call it “Magic toast”…

1 Like

I’ve gone from Irish Siri to Indian Siri …! I love to watch peoples faces when Siri tells me a joke in finest Indian …!

2 Likes

You wanna try voice recognition with a northern Irish accent :rofl:

2 Likes

Getting your tools, oils and kit arranged exactly how you want them in your workshop :grinning:

5 Likes

6 Likes

And sitting by here in the shade, not much water as its been dry, but it’s a river and it’s mine

11 Likes

Not my photo… but those who know what’s going on here should appreciate it…

5 Likes

Getting set up for our first gig in 28 months

8 Likes

Bet it feels amazing to be “back” then!! Hope it goes well.

1 Like

Break a Leg DCS 222…!
And have fun…
Looks to be a Big Gig …!

2 Likes

Today : Ride out early for breakfast . Was going to spend Friday cleaning the bike and just didn’t get round to it .
Today blasting along the A413 just outside of Aylesbury and noted the road coming other way was wet, yet the day was dry …? Got me thinking …
All of a sudden we hit a section of saturated road and an obviously burst water main . Road partially flooded…
Bike dirty …! Me not wasted half a day cleaning it …! Win Win…!

5 Likes

Blimey, mine looks like that after I’ve cleaned it. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

The most anticipated gig since the '68 Special.

1 Like

I AM the 68 special!!! :joy:

Well we’re done now, plenty of people dancing in the rain… so we can’t have been awful (a few “lack of practice” issues) but the 200 or so folk seemed happy enough. :grin:

1 Like

Drugs…drugs :joy:

1 Like

Beth’s almond tart…mmm

2 Likes