What is Next Or Not

I’m also thinking about adding a newer naked bike to the garage. I’ve been riding more powerful bikes more often than the Speed Triple 675 in the last few years so the ‘smaller’ capacity machines seem to lack a little grunt now. It is just a case of playing with the revs to compensate, I know. And that is part fo the of.fun

I’ve got a test ride booked on Tuesday with a Speed Triple. A new one, obviously. I haven’t heard about the 4th gear problem, probably because I haven’t really looked at the Speedy to buy. I’m just curious to compare it to the Street Triple RS I tried recently.

I’m sure the MT10 and CB1000 are great bikes but they’re not going to get me excited when I open up the garage door.

I’ve ridden the S1000RR and really like it. Probably more than the Panigale, in fact. I haven’t tried the S1000R and Ducati Streetfighter V2 variant yet but they’re on the list along with the Tuono that @Hubaxe mentioned and maybe a KTM Duke 890 R.

I had a go on the Indian FTR last year. Nice bike but not agile enough for me, and I didn’t like the standard suspension much.

2 Likes