No problems touring Austria a few years back

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @1160RR! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Now that is interesting - thanks :+1:

1 Like

Thank you

3 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t think my Tuono pillion was any bigger than the triple.

1 Like

Welcome @1160RR :grinning:

I took the Daytona on a 150 mile circuit of the Brecon Beacons National Park today. It rained over the high ground but soon dried out ready for a Panini and Flat White for lunch at Baffle Haus.

A good day out but the bike did start to lose power when accelerating hard and at over 5000rpm, which has me puzzled. It did this 5+ years ago but the problem went away when I fitted a new fuel filter, new E5 fuel, plugs, etc. :thinking:

6 Likes

good work Geoff, but here’s your pub quiz winner if you remember it. Strictly speaking, you can’t buy a panini. It’s a plural, like spaghetti. You had a panino. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome, what a beautiful bike!

2 Likes

@geoffb that looks like a lovely ride out; I really like the coffee at Baffle Haus.

Commute for me today, good weather, nice ride - no complaints :+1:.

3 Likes

I had some clothing to return to Sportsbikeshop and the local shops acting as drop-of points for collection refused to take them because the original box I’d reused was ‘too big to store’. So I butchered the box to make things small enough to fit on bike and return in person. So today I did 200 miles around sunny countryside with a stop at the Kirton store.

6 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

Or was it a toasted crushed ham and cheese baguette? :thinking:

A 200 km round trip with coffee stop at Eidsfoss and lunch in Kongsberg. Lovely, mostly empty country roads with long, sweeping turns along idyllic lakes, through forests and across fields. Brilliant.

6 Likes

F all apart from a visit to the dealers for an update on new bike proceedings. Wanted some loud music in the shed this afternoon but couldn’t find the required adaptor. Not bike tinkering but a nice little bodge all the same :rofl::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Chapeau!!! :face_with_monocle::clap::clap:

1 Like

Lovely ride in the sunshine this morning. Really loving these supercorsas! They are so planted at any amount of lean.

Also tried out that Relive app, pretty cool. It gives you a nice little video of your route.

7 Likes

Nipped on a couple of errands, got back, put it on SORN :slightly_frowning_face: that was the second time in about three months it’s been out on the road. I’m away pretty much all next month, may as well have a few quid waiting when I get back. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Listening to the sound of the pipes. Nonstop Harley rumble. Thunder in the glens for the afternoon, great day,

Wanted to take the Suzuki, only… Waiting for one of the only 2 clutch push rod seals to be delivered. Searched the world so far Japan Holland, USA.

9 Likes

@HelmutVisor and I (him on the Nightstorm) rode to Ebbw Vale today for me to have my suspension set up - about 100 miles there and back including the test ride after Will had made the changes. I’ll do a review of it so won’t say any more here, but the difference it has made is incredible; it’s like riding a completely different bike (just when I thought I couldn’t love it any more… :rofl:).

Link to the place for anyone who doesn’t want to read the review; you couldn’t meet a nicer, more genuine and passionate person :+1:. SWB Suspension

7 Likes

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

2 Likes