What You Been Doing With Your Triumph Today

Following on from the missed opportunity to meet …

First item of forum merch - a TMF badge? Or neck tube? Or neckband/passholder? Or summat. :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Pink carnation for the buttonhole…

Yes, will do. Though this time was a real spur of the moment thing, wheels were rolling about half hour after deciding to go for a ride :slight_smile:

About 90 minutes southeast of the peaks. So I think either there or Lincolnshire wolds/east coast is probably as much North as I’d normally do for a day out.

Was thinking the same. Though presumably your weren’t thinking of this TMF mech? :wink:

Actually, I’d buy a forum key wallet…

Definitely NOT that forum merch!

“Actually, I’d buy a forum key wallet…”

But I’m sure that someone once told me you never get your wallet out so nobody else would see that you’re a TMF member anyway? :wink:

1 Like

Defo think a nice bright neck tube is a good idea. Could be quite easy to recognise.

5 Likes

Bright pink, to match your carnation?

1 Like

Yes some form of neck warmer or sticker for the bike would work. I would be happy to pay for something like this :grinning:

2 Likes

Neck warmer and sticker gets my vote

1 Like

Things were feeling a bit ‘loose’ so I pumped the back tyre of my Street Triple back up to 42lbs (from 28!) and, er, tested it out. :grin:

2 Likes

I commuted again yesterday, all good time in the saddle and if I need to go to work in gorgeous weather may as well enjoy the journey there and back.

5 Likes

I had a nice ride this morning for a few hours through the Brecon Beacons. I knew it would feel chilly but not quite as chilly as it actually did - I have just had some soup to warm up for lunch :cold_face:. It was however worth the shivering :laughing:.

3 Likes

Bike needed a quick wash but as we all know you have to ride it once it’s out, so a quick 20 miles and came across a classic Japanese bike show just down the road from me. Most folk had left I think but some nice bikes still

7 Likes

Poodled off down the road

and had a look at the Sherman cars

But had to get home as there’s another engine to come out, huff and puff

and more huffing and puffing onto the bench

I might actually get onto that other one…one day. Quite a pile of clutch plates :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Looks like some luvly Jap stuff there. Shame you missed them all. Looks like an Ariel Cyclone just about to leave, nice

Will take your word for it Iron! Sounded nice :grinning:

1 Like

Riding off on an Ariel wearing an H-D leather jacket… is that allowed? :scream:

I took the thruxtom for a blast into Shropshire today. Left home to Nantwich, onto Market Drayton, Shewsbury and Whitchurch for a cuppa at Midway cafe. Then headed for home. No pictures today cause could not be bothered to get me phone out.
When I got home had a sandwich and then pulled the Tiger out of the garage to give it a good polish. I washed it on Friday, so got straight into it with the silicon polish. Sent a couple of hours on the top end of the bike. Will finish of the engine and bottom end tomorrow. Happy days. :grinning:

6 Likes

Harley was probably broken