First world gripes…

People that use OMG
Once you know it used to mean oversized male genitalia, kinda makes you cringe every time you see it used as oh my god!

The current rip off by banks and holiday companies on the Euro exchange rate. Robbing b@stards the lot of them :rage:

2 Likes

I have a slight variation on this and it annoys the hell out of me:

“Hope you are well?”

What’s with the question mark?! Is your hope that I am well, or are you having second thoughts about whether you care? ‘Are you well?’ is the questio you may ba failing to ask. Please learn English before emailing me again - bah!

Didn’t know that, wish i still didn’t

Almost showers! Ones that deliver water at a rate insufficient to sluice the sudds off; or which are unable to provide steady temperature water at a warmth you actually desire and flips between way too cold and way too hot instead!

2 Likes

“Should of” instead of “should have”

1 Like

Starling bank account Steve. I now have a Euro account which l can transfer money to at a very good rate and low commission,and my card is set up to automatically pay in Euros when l am abroad. Starting to pay bills for the flat from this account too. And my ltalian supplier. Brilliant bank, got my business account with them too, got nothing but praise for them. :slightly_smiling_face:

That sounds like a really useful account. I no longer do much european travel, so at the mercy of the highway men lol

1 Like

People who clap, whoop and holler when your aircraft lands :rage: It is literally a vital part of the pilots job, if you didn’t feel they could manage it then you shouldn’t have got on the flight in the first place :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I hate this too! I’ve noticed that it seems to be an American thing? Definitely happens more when septics are involved…

I must confess to doing this twice, in the early 90s i was in northern China with work and we decided, on the fly, to go up and see the terracotta army, China eastern Airlines had the worst safety record at that time, the plane was an absolute wreck, old Russian thing, holes in the seats and rusty fuselage etc…flight was a white knuckle ride…bloody nightmare. 2nd time was flying from shenzen to Tianjin, complete hydraulic failure and an emergency landing at the old kaitak hongkong airport, i practically kissed the ground.

2 Likes

Applause probably justified I reckon :scream:

2 Likes

Popeman Pat. :grin:

1 Like

People who go on motorbike forums and write whinging posts. :wink:

2 Likes

I was going to put people moan about grammer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I was going to put people who can’t spell. :wink:

2 Likes

Defortunately yous wil jus ave too put up wit me poor speeling an gammon innit :rofl:

2 Likes

I tried putting your reply through Google translate and the app crashed. :wink:

1 Like

And grandpa…I’ll get me coat

You need to pick “proper norn iron” as your base language… common error :wink: