Today I have mostly been

Today I went up the mountain, then came back down again, then went back up etc… we had at least a foot of snow last night and guess what things in Italy didn’t come to a halt…

3 Likes

Personally I have separate, random passwords for everthing but if other’s want to use those corporate services that’s their choice. It’s not for me to tell than how to use the internet. There are many who value convenience over privacy. Not that anything is really private any more.

1 Like

And what about the 10,000 men you took with you? :grin:

1 Like

I only took the wife…she made as much noise though and was just as difficult to organise…

I hope the Duke of York wasn’t there.

Be ok, so long as you don’t identify as a pubescent teenage girl.

You say Potato.

I put the recycling bin out at 5.47 pm.

I’d been looking forward to getting out of the house… :joy: :joy:

Very low bar…

1 Like

You must be the street’s Binfluencer then, going that early. Important role.

1 Like

Not me… I follow Mrs Jack Russell. ( don’t know her name as she doesn’t talk to anyone in the village and she’s got a nutty dog……) who lives down the road a bit.
Whatever bin she puts out, I put the other one out and generally it works out ok … :joy:

This evening I attended a webinar run by the people who make our forum software. There was some stuff on building communities and they mentioned the infamous ‘DAU/MAU’, which is basically an indicator of the level of engagement you have in a forum. They reckon 20% is good. I couldn’t resist telling them ours is currently at 68%. “Wow, rock b’ roll!” came the impressed reply. :smile:

5 Likes

Being a good husband, it’s dydd Santes Dwynwen today, the Welsh “valentines” day, a book and flowers for Mrs W and this from her to me, bless

8 Likes

Don’t eat it, it’s a trick :smiley:

Trick is not to gain weight, she’s a fantastic home baker :grin:

2 Likes

Today I have mostly been downhill planking. The snow has finally stopped after giving us about 2 foot over 24 hours so should be excellent planking for the rest of the week

6 Likes

Passed over the Spital of Glenshee, on Speed Triple, today, very little snow after a high temp and heavy rain stole most of it, last week.

8 Likes

They just showed a photo of there on BBC weather :+1:t3:

1 Like

Shame really, cos after the heavy snow, the week before, they could have been good for a couple of months if the temps had stayed, like 2/3 degrees lower.