Today I have mostly been

I’ve been called offensive on numerous occasions, but even I admit I’m no longer a weapon …

Mostly been continuing with this on some old pallet slats screwed together. Loads to do yet, but it’s in the warm…

11 Likes

where are you? is that in UK/Scotland?

I’m not jealous of your talents… honest!

That is truly awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m back home thanks…
But the photo is in Sauze D’olux Italy

Gardening…don’t ask.

Gardening?

vampire3

very nice place. Not far form my place (around 100 miles)

Today I worked as usual and also tried to use the power of my mind to turn the light drizzly rain that we had into a downpour to wash the salt off the roads and make them less treacherously greasy. It didn’t work.

1 Like

You need roads like this.
First time the Guzzi has been out since November. :smiley:

16 Likes

Today I received this from my ski instructor… bastid

5 Likes

Was a couple of days ago but we booked tickets for WSBK weekend at Donington Park :partying_face:

7 Likes

Finished and delivered the Triton painting for a motorcycle dealer’s shop wall…

…while I was out I missed a spares delivery that was supposed to have been here tomorrow. Bloody annoying that is.

10 Likes

Browsing the interweb, and finally found and ordered this lot for my Speed Triple.

3 Likes

The top ones engine sliders Wim? Very neat.

1 Like

Yep, top one’s engine, others for axles. Here’s hoping it’ll be money wasted… :laughing:

1 Like

** WARNING: This post contains over - enthusiasm**

I have a day off work today, so this morning while Helmut was at work I took out the Fireblade for the first time :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:.

I did a mixture of slow speed round town stuff to get used to how it handled and a few A - roads, although on a new - to - me bike, with new tyres and the roads round us (rural) greasy and with lots of mud I was very conservative.

It was brilliant :star_struck:. Easy to ride at slow speed (although the only negative is the clutch is very heavy compared to the Street Triple, but nothing that being less lazy about putting it into neutral at short stops won’t fix…), no stalls, no wobbles, no dramas apart from one of those heart - stopping moments when I stopped for fuel and the floor of the petrol station was like ice :astonished:. Just pleased I didn’t drop my new bike.

Stating the obvious is it doesn’t hang around :rofl:. I have never ridden a faired bike before and the lack of buffeting means I am really going to have to watch my speed until I am used to it - I know about how fast I am travelling on the Street Triple based upon how much I am getting buffeted. I feel very, very little wind blast on this bike which did feel odd at first. Once it gets moving it feels so light and the slight anxiety I had about riding with clip - ons was totally unfounded :+1:.

I stopped for coffee; the photos aren’t exactly scenic as the place I went to is having extensive building work and there was a car parked in front of the only decent place for a photo opportunity.

20 Likes

Smashing!
The clutch shouldn’t be heavy, maybe check the condition and routing of the cable?

Edit, i see its hydraulic…duh, definitely shouldn’t be heavy…investigate.

1 Like

Sounds like you had a fun first ride. I agree you should investigate the clutch. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s a great looking bike :+1:

There’s no doubt that your first experience of a litre bike makes you realise it’s a whole different ball game :grinning:

2 Likes