Today I have mostly been

Happy days @MrsVisor deffently watch that speedo! They do fast so well its easy to lose sence of your speed… what a bike! Sounds like your loving it already :grinning:

4 Likes

I do love it already; don’t think it has nearly the character of the Street Triple - but am certain I’ll have a lot of fun on it!!!

6 Likes

I had a '95 Blade, a different era with only 125hp but in its day groundbreaking becausecit was only the size of a 600. Yes you can have loads of fun on them but it’s soooooo easy to find yourself doing speeds that’ll get you into trouble. Being a lady you’ll probably have more self control than us blokes though :wink:

2 Likes

I would also imagine I am a fair bit older than you were when you had your Blade :flushed: :rofl:.

Maybe, but largely irrelevant as we never grow up :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Getting ready for another go around the sun.

1 Like

… 21 again?

Laying on my back counting coconuts

1 Like

Sorry………! :joy:

Give or take.

I’ve got 2…

Still on the drawing board

11 Likes

Ordering this:

I’d wanted one for some time, and they were back in stock with a nice discount.

@ducatitotriumph : yes, this is again appropriate… :joy:

1 Like

Those stands are brilliant! Bit of a Pain to get one of the bracket/bolt replaced (getting to the frame nut on the bolt) but seriously, it’s great.

3 Likes

Great game, great atmosphere, I dont get to go there often enough. Scotland Vs Wales.

10 Likes

Wales were poor, Scotland were brilliant, hats off to them. Gatland was brave to put out some younger guys, he’s rebuilding for the world cup. Must have been a great day to attend, I’m hoping for a better performance against England, We’re off to the millennium with the father in law and meeting my son who’s flying over from Sweden for the game on the 25th.

4 Likes

I thought Scotland played well in the 1st 1/2 and out manoeuvred Wales strategically, although Wales had the possession. Scotland seem to be a very coherent Team this season.
In the 2nd Scotland came out sharper, looking to capitalise, not only on a lead but their previous victory, where Wales came out behind and having lost previously. They have yet to find their feet. Scotland were up then and running a rout to the end. Great to be present .

1 Like

Ireland were fantastic against France, another great game, can’t wait for the Scotland Ireland game, could be the match-up of the tournament as they’re both on top form.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I visited my Mum in her Care Home today. We always have good chats and a bit of a laugh but it never gets any easier watching a parent wasting away does it! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like