Today I have mostly been

Today I have mostly been having a root canal done :grimacing:. Unpleasant but at least it’s sorted now, few months to let it settle and then get a crown fitted :+1:.

4 Likes

Ouch! :grimacing: At this rate we’re going to need a medical thread to keep up with everyone’s ailments and repair work. :wink:

Broken Bikers’ Repair Shop.

2 Likes

Register the domain, quick! :smile:

Today I’ve been preparing for Ireland which included getting fitted for a pair of garters…

These Oxford Mondial trousers are ridiculously baggy and from the drafts I get up the back of my calves in the dry I was concerned about water getting in so wanted to take some precautions. Mrs Mouse doesn’t like waste so had handy a waistband from a pair of my old boxer shorts she could stitch together. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m beginning to think you amd Mrs Mouse had a previous life. :smile:

1 Like

I should think they probably have toilets in Ireland. No need to fill you trousers. :laughing:

Ferret proof…

We will fix it, like new new new! Ahh, that brings back memories :smiley: And fingerbobs.

5 Likes

Wasn’t there a post the other day about blokes of a certain age looking like a sack of spuds in biking gear? :joy:

My mate Robert wasn’t as keen on that one! :thinking:

Today I officially lost 8 days of vacations…
In France annual vacations are from 1st of June to 31 of May.
Last week I check my days account, and it said 13 !!
Ask HR if I can take a week on June… nope. I can save 5 days in a spare account, and lose 8 days. I’m not very good at planning stuff.

I had to announce that to Madame… :sweat_smile: knowing that it’s not the first time I lost hard earned days of vacations. Yes I’m an idiot sometime (I insist on sometime).

You can send me your unwanted leave days if you wish! No need to lose them😂

It’s pretty much the same in the UK with a lot of companies. There isn’t a nationally mandated ‘holiday year’ though. You probably knew that already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everyday is a holiday :wink:

1 Like

Coff…
CoFF…
CoffFF…
Coff… FF…
Coff…. FF…
Coff…
FF… Coff
Fuh…Coff!!!

:face_with_monocle:

:wink::joy:

I used to get 6 weeks leave when I was at w*rk. You’re welcome to have the lot as I don’t need them anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Installing a floor anchor to comply with insurance demands…

4 Likes

I’d like, but with the brexit those days would be taxed on an exaggerated basis :laughing:

You are all heart :heart::heart:

1 Like