What You Been Doing With Your Triumph Today

The worst was my Speed Triple 1200!

The Speed Twin is definitely a more chilled motorcycle :+1:

3 Likes

Out with the Tiger again…

7 Likes

Little trip out yesterday for me on the Striple; I didn’t take take a photo for fear of raising the blood pressure of those who like an ultra - clean bike too far. Not sure it had ever been so dirty :grimacing:. It’s now clean, equilibrium restored.

5 Likes

Time to get the Bonneville out for the new season. Some of the older/slower riders are going into Wales tomorrow and we will be joining them for brunch at Crossgates, home via Ironbridge.

6 Likes

Your bike is looking very shiny :grinning:

It won’t be after tomorrow if the roads are as bad as they were on Wednesday

1 Like

Have a great time!!

1 Like

The ride leader cancelled due to horrendous rain. Can’t say I blame him, I just cleaned the Bonneville and don’t fancy doing it again so soon. I’m retired so can go out any day I choose.

3 Likes

The bottom dam at Elen Valley is overflowing today so looks like they’ve had a load there too. Batting central is shut again today, the 4th day this week, it’s all getting a bit tedious

2 Likes

Helmut and I went to the Riverside Inn (https://www.chefandbrewer.com/pubs/shropshire/riverside-inn?utm_source=g_places&utm_medium=locations&utm_campaign=CB_pubpage) near Shrewsbury today for lunch as we are both on leave from work :partying_face:. The weather is finally spring - like and we picked a route where the standing water has subsided so we had a lovely 120 miles or so out and about. It was a nice friendly place and the food was good too.

9 Likes

Just down the road from me

There must be a story behind that name, how did they come up with that I wonder … :wink:

4 Likes

Helmut and I went to get the Tuono MOTd today and then went on to the Baffle Haus. Very mild out there today, wish we could just have a few days at least without rain…

2 Likes

First time out this year :grin:
Short blast and called to see a long time mate.
Poor photo but proof that it did happen :wink:

6 Likes

Got snapped by a local photographer while out yesterday :grinning:

6 Likes

That’s so upright it could be a Harley :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah but he just missed the half mile long wheelie I had done :grinning:

5 Likes

Nice run on the Tiger.

8 Likes

Positively Spring like today so I took the Tiger out this afternoon.

I noticed a while ago that the tank was missing from its plinth, so stopped by to take a look. At first I thought perhaps some audacious thief had stolen it - that would have been quite a feat!

Apparently though it has been taken away for refurbishment and should be back soon.

4 Likes

Sun was shining in Cheshire as well today. Gave the tiger a clean, then decided to go for a ride. Only out for an hour or so, but lovely to be on bike.

6 Likes