What You Been Doing With Your Triumph Today

Thanks! As there is three of us, I’m hoping at least one will remember that right is right :slight_smile:

3 Likes

EXCELLENT NEWS!!

Hope all goes well from here on in and you can relax and have a well earned beer once on the ferry!

Safe trip BM - you’ve earned it, you deserve it!

5 Likes

Brillant emergency situation handling.

Now relax and enjoy the trip !

1 Like

Great news! :sunglasses:

1 Like

What great news. Having just come back from my trip which was brilliant, that you will enjoy yours :grinning:

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Waffle House run

What have I been doing with my bike today? Riding it! :grin:

ride

14 Likes

Brilliant!

3 Likes

I’ll put an alert out to the Port of Hook of Holland! :joy: (had I been in shape I would’ve come and met you).

4 Likes

I spent a couple of hours today cleaning the tiger. It was extremely dirty following my trip in Ireland.

4 Likes

@Octoberon shouldn’t that be Baffle Haus run, don’t see too many waffles in the pics :rofl:

Sorry, trying to do too many things in a rush. Also, I’m hungry. :grin:

2 Likes

It did make me feel peckish!!!

2 Likes

MOT scheduled for early Saturday morning and I’m Blood Bike duty for the next
couple of days so this got the battery put back in then a quick dust off and buff up …

Love my T300s!

14 Likes

Beautiful mate, beautiful.

3 Likes

Today I’ve been grovelling around on the floor in the rain fixing my bike… Don’t worry, nothing serious! Not ECU this time, though that did give me a heart stopping moment when I switched on bike and got funny set of lights lit on the instrument panel, and trying to connect TuneECU didn’t work. Fortunately heart started beating again when I deactivated the engine kill switch :laughing:

No, today’s main problem was that when doing final bike checks ready for tomorrow I noticed the left pannier rail was loose. This was caused by me fitting the airbox wrong a couple of days ago (they share a bolt) so I set about remedying this. Unfortunately, in fiddling to do this I lost a top hat spacer into bowels on bike. Couldn’t see it, and it didn’t emerged when moving, tilting or bouncing bike. Then I remembered I had a magnet-on-a-stick thing so went fishing blindly and got a bite, phew!

Back to the job I was intending for today which was packing and working out the correct method and order to attach things tomorrow.

packing

One pannier bag is full of tools and just-in-case bike stuff. Probably should only take half that but there’s space. (Assuming I haven’t forgotten something important that I remember later.)

10 Likes

My take on that is that when you’ve got the space, take whatever you think you might need. Better safe than sorry.

Safe travels tomorrow, and enjoy every minute!

2 Likes

I agree. Also means I’ll have things to help the guy’s I’m going with or random strangers. E.g. I have an air pump which with tubed tyres isn’t going to be of much help to me. (I definitely won’t be fixing a puncture at the roadside on my bike!)

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m very glad you’re going on holiday tomorrow, @BrownMouse. I can’t take much more of this stressful motorcycling saga. :grin:

4 Likes

Safe travels @BrownMouse

3 Likes