What You Been Doing With Your Triumph Today

Given the complete shambles the privatised the water companies has been you might want to keep that B&Q bucket outside to collect rainwater.

I have a number of water butts around the house which are usually FULL. I put them there so my good wife can freely water the gardens even though we are on a water meter. However, she still uses the hosepipe(it’s easier). :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Certainly no shortage of water up here. Never mind North Sea gas, we’ll be able to make a fortune selling water to England. :grinning:

First MOT for Speedy today. Booked into a place for this morning and was told to get there first thing, so up at 6.30, breakfast, brew, out into the 5 deg foggy weather and rocked up as they were opening. Had an errand to run while it was being done so asked how long it would be. “No idea,” he said, “Our tester is in Carnforth (40 miles away) at the moment so it will be quite a while.” WTF!
Back home, quick call to another place, booked in for 11.30, done by 11.45, now on way to Christmas piss up!

9 Likes

Not on the bike I trust…

Had my “Rapid Bike Easy” fitted to iron out my snatchy throttle…

What…a…difference!

Considering the Tiger 1050 (07-10) is/can be well known for poor fuelling or whatever causes the issue…I can not believe that this “fix” isn’t more widely known…

It has certainly made the bike run really smooth; most importantly at “roll-on”, so good example, going round a roundabout in second. You can actually now feather the throttle(!) rather than it be “On” or “off”.

Looking forward to the commute come Monday to really try it out!

Well done GP Performance in Dorchester Oxfordshire!

5 Likes

Sounds fantastic!

I did find out though…

The Tiger 1050 has lots of traffic about height/weight/lowering etc…

Turns out…my bike is lowered! :rofl: who knew!

I had my tiger lowered before I took delivery. With the low seat option it makes it very rideable for me.

1 Like

Of course you had it lowered - short arse! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight… :wink:

1 Like

Very true, so you noticed eh!

1 Like

Oi…what’s going on!

How does everyone know I’ve got such short legs!!??

Definitely not. Just got home, a bit blurry.

Because of Daniel-has-short-legs.com

1 Like

Erm…

You can’t reach it because of those short legs. I expect. :wink:

1 Like

A bit blurry Dawsy…?
Are you sure it wasn’t foggy on the way home…? :see_no_evil:

No idea :beers::beers::beers::beers::crazy_face:

SWMB0’s Street Triple got it’s winter clean and fs365 today, my Speed Triple done yesterday and the beemer before that. Covers on them all, that’s it till spring time. :frowning_face:

2 Likes