What You Been Doing With Your Triumph Today

It was the Tiger’s turn for a run out this morning. I’ve been neglecting it these past couple of weeks while I’ve been putting miles on the Speed Twin. I stopped for a picture at the same place as I did the Speed Twin. These minor roads are lovely when the weather’s nice and it’s very rare to see another vehicle!

The River Nar runs under that bridge. It’s a nice tranquil spot. When summer proper arrives, I’ll take a picnic :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Perhaps mine will go away when I grow up.

Seems like I’m not as unique as I thought! :laughing: Had the two numb fingers, left hand smallest and next, also the side of the throat and elbow! When talking to the doc about something else she decided to send me to a tia clinic in case I’d had a minor stroke. The consultant set my mind at ease and explained they come in all sizes, vision, headache, numbness, brain fog, the lot.
Good to hear they have reduced.

3 Likes

Yes, I get the tingly numb fingers and tongue as well. (And I had a TIA a few years ago, but no connection apparently.)

2 Likes

Do you think it’s the motorcycle riding, all that vibration jigging the noggin has buggered up the internal wiring? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s probably more prevalent in men, as men are well known for never actually growing up - just getting older :smile:

1 Like

I got a nice run up the glens today after spending just the morning in work :slightly_smiling_face: view out over Glenarm

11 Likes

Oohh… I do like the colours on your Bonnie… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I worked from home today so I could get to the bike shop in time to collect my Street Triple with it’s brand new set of Dunlop Roadsmart IV SP fitted. I went for the SP (same price as the others) as it’s for lighter, sportier bikes. Hopefully I’ll like them!!

8 Likes

New tyres always feel great :ok_hand:

3 Likes

A picture under the Kessock Bridge Inverness, not a bad day out. Followed a white number plate BMW with QLD on the plate. Bloody Queensland Australia for any sake, and I thought my little run along the coast was a grand day out. Wonder how long he’s been on the road?

6 Likes

Nice to see the speedy out :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah to much bike time being spent on the Suzuki.

4 Likes

Lovely sunny commute today on the Street Triple, first impressions of the new tyres are really excellent.

8 Likes

Another sunny commute today - grateful for the bike today as the roads were busy and full of slow traffic which would have been really aggravating in a car.

4 Likes

Had a spare afternoon today, so had a wee local-ish (well, 95 miles) run around, enjoying the sunshine. A few pics:

The Urr valley, near home.

Laurieston Forest.

The moorland road to Gatehouse.

Nearly home - the road through Glen Yerrock.

The Rhins of Kells from Balmaclellan.

10 Likes

@Dave49 that is a beautiful area to live in!

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes it really is. I’ve just edited it to add one more that I forgot - the Rhins of Kells.

3 Likes

I fitted these rather lush Crash Bungs to the Sprint today ready for a weekend away.

Pause for laughter :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I know they are hideous in white but that’s all they had in stock and I plan to paint them black later. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Not today but Wednesday my bikes had a lot of tlc. Washed cleaned and polished :grinning:

10 Likes