Winter in Spring

Is that your K9 Saul ?
We have lots of Spaniels in the family although two died recently but my youngest son has one and my step daughter has a lovely female springer.

2 Likes

Lucky you. I like Barca, it’s got sunshine, architecture, great tapas bars and a beach. As long as you watch out for the pickpockets it’s a great place to be.

1 Like

Got to agree @AndyPandy , wife and I love Barcelona as well. Not been for a few years, but a great place to visit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She’s Rachel’s dog really but I was first to the kitchen this morning so let Ruby out and had a laugh at her jumping about and flicking snow around with her tail. Not so funny when she came back in - it sticks in clumps to her fur and takes some brushing to get out!

1 Like

Daughter just landed in Perth

6 Likes

Lovely blue sky. Bit of a contrast to the shite weather we are experiencing here in the UK :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Au contraire. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cloudy and cold here in Cheshire :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Glorious here at the hospital, Barrow in Furness

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Prick his boil…or something

I nearly went to Barrow once. Got to the outskirts, at the top of a hill, looked down towards Barrow and turned back.

Edit: Just remembered I did actually go to watch my team Oldham Athletic play at Barrow in the early seventies on the coach with my mates. There was the usual pitched battle at half time as we changed ends. I remember a thug near me had a piece of 2 x 2 with a four inch nail through it as his weapon of choice. Those were the days eh ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah it’s a really classy place. Some people even have their tattoos spelled correctly. If I didn’t work there I wouldn’t go there at all :smiley:

1 Like

Wipe your clogs on the way out :+1:t3:

1 Like

Sunny Cumbria hills (Barrow was not visited on this walk)

5 Likes

Just looked at tonight’s weather forecast, it’s getting a bit nippy!

3 Likes

Here we go again. :cold_face:

Hopefully not going to end up like Saturday.

3 Likes

Big bird a week tomorrow, open the flat up. Vinaros is currently around 20 in the afternoon, overnight 13-14. And a train ride to Valencia or Barcelona, take your pick. That said, we’ll more likely be in the hills I guess :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

download (1)
Eh? :joy:

Hope your flights go better than my sons this weekend just gone.

Early morning Friday flight Isle of Man to Liverpool - Cancelled due to snow

He managed to get on the evening flight to Manchester but that meant a days holiday off work wasted.

Gatwick to Isle of Man Sunday afternoon - Approaches IOM, landing aborted due to low cloud, pilot circles for a while then flies back to Gatwick !!!

Evening flight from Gatwick to IOM cancelled.
Monday morning flight cancelled.
Manages to get a seat on Monday morning flight from Liverpool to IOM
Easyjet say they will email him with details of hotel they will book for him in Liverpool.
No email arrives.
Easyjet not contactable.
Catches train to Manchester.
I pick him up and take him to Travellodge near Liverpool airport.

So, he needs to get £100 back off Easyjet for his train fare and £36 for his stay at the travel lodge. I wonder how many months that will take ? :rage: